P EMortal Pep uses a complex of natural peptides to restore and revitalize hair follicles. By reactivating hair stem cells, it increases the number of hairs in the Anagen or growth stage, minimizing hair shedding, increasing density and quality of the hair.
Your hair develops on a cyclic growth pattern. Each stage of this cycle produces a different pattern which culls dead hair from the scalp and promotes the vitality of the living hair.
There are three stages to this cycle:
- Anagen -The growth phase for each hair
- Catagen - The transition stage between the growth stage and the final stage
- Telogen - The final “resting” stage of dying hair
- EMortal (INCI Name: Pisum Sativum (Pea) peptide, Propanediol (Natural), Water
- Natural hair-regenerating material made from green pea (Pisum sativum)
- Protecting hair cells by promoting collagen synthesis
- Stimulating hair growth by inhibiting TGF-B1 in dermal papilla cells
- Clinical study showed increased level of hair density.